We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask! (if you are not healthy, we hope you get well soon!, We’ll be waiting for you and we can still send at home color kits)
Thanks so much for your loyalty, love and patience!!
- Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
- by appointment only
- No walk ins
- • To create fewer people and cut down on touch points, Payment for all services will be done online 24 hours before the appointment.
- Gratuity can be given by cash or check directly to the stylist.
- All booking and transactions will be done online or by phone before or after appointments. Not in the salon during appointment time
- Limited guests and employees in Salon
- Stations will be at least six feet apart
- Employees and guests will wear protective face-masks
- All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
- Clean/sanitized capes and smocks for each guest
- Guest will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the salon
- Doors and exits will be sanitized
Appointment requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help with online payment: email@example.com