We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask! (if you are not healthy, we hope you get well soon!, We’ll be waiting for you and we can still send at home color kits)
Unless you have an appointment please do not come to the salons to book an appointment or see who is available. We have limitations on number of people in the salons and also do have anyone available to assist you. Best to make appointment requests online until we get the phones back up fully. We are ramping up slowly to do this the safest way possible. I realize it is has been difficult to reach us , as we slowly work through these new procedures and are able to be more fully staffed we’ll get better at that. Thanks so much for your loyalty, love and patience!!
- Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
- Guests will be served by appointment only
- Pre-consult will be done the day before to determine exactly what will be done, the condition of your hair etc.
- No walk ins
• To create fewer people and cut down on touch points, Payment for all services will be done online 24 hours before the appointment.
- Gratuity can be given by cash or check directly to the stylist. Another option we will send you is a link to Tippy or Venmo, We will not have change available.
- All booking and transactions will be done online or by phone before or after appointments. Not in the salon during appointment time
- Limited guests and employees in Salon
- If the salon is at capacity, you may be asked to wait outside or on the benches or in your car and we will send you text when ready
- No Blow outs, Brazillian, or Keratin services in salon- HAIRCUTS WILL NOT HAVE THE BLOW OUT DURING THIS INITIAL PHASE. If you would prefer to move your haircut to a later date when we are doing blow outs let us know,
- No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area
- No drinks will be served
- Stations will be at least six feet apart
- Employees and guests will wear protective face-masks
- All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
- Clean/sanitized capes and smocks for each guest
- Guest will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the salon
- Doors and exits will be sanitized
Appointment requests: email@example.com
Help with online payment: firstname.lastname@example.org